Thursday, June 7, 2007

sorry to those ppl who talk to me in msn yesterday n i nv reply....very sorry...i set away n i went to meet lau gong to chit chat a while..den come back i nv use com jiu go sleep le...sorry sorry....super sorry....this few days i like MIA like tat sia....lol..sorry ar....not purposely de ar...

yesterday nite after my dinner i jiu go find my lau gong n her boy boy..cos they wan to chit chat wif me...lol..den they pei me go my house here de shop n save to buy my breakfast for next day..hehe...den jiu go my house there de bus stop chit chat lor..until 12am plus like tat den jiu go home le....

this few days...donno wat happened to me...every day also feel very tired...keep feel like sleeping...donno y sia..jus now when i working i touch myself i was hot de sia...am i having fever???

hmmm....sry to all my fren..this week i having my resting week...so i meet u all next week ok...sry lei...especially my best fren..cos 2 week nv meet them le...miss u all so much...

oh ya..my dear lau gong go striangten her hair le..I ALSO WAN...lau gong help me ar...u promise me de ar...hehe...hey u say u wan to colour ur hair..i do straighten le can i colour also..hehe...i wan colour also lei..but i think my hair will spoilt lei...hehe..

don fee like going to work le sia...very tired...n every time me alone have to go office de...they my fren all go other place..sian lei..throw me alone there...so lonely...I DON WAN...I DON LIKE...

I DON LIKE TO BE ALONE...I HATE TAT FEELING...HAIZ... :(


my lau gong...straight hair..


[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: