Saturday, June 16, 2007

5 days to end attachment!!!!

actually going to my mum shop n help her de..i plan to leave house at 12..cos jus now i went to my house here de post office to collect my parcel..cos i bought some clothes online..den i will meet my bro de gf wan ting at tanah merah mrt station to pass her..her clothes..den when i was on the way home..my mum call..ask me where me den i tell her lor..den she scold me sia..wa liao..for wat sia..i 12 leave house gt wrong meh??sat lei..wont be as much ppl as week day de lor..n i nv say i don wan to down lei..some more in the first place she also nv say wat time wan me to reach..i ask her..she say anytime lor..den now my fault la..haiz...she ask me not to go down le..go down will make her more angry..so now i rot at home lor..haiz..don go down later at nite i think she wan to complain again le la..haiz..donno her la...

think later i go pack my room...pack my cupboard..donno dinner how sia...eat alone..haiz..now alone at home lei..so lonely...gt tat feeling again le..i don like ar....cannot go out also..if let my mum noe i nv go work den go out wif fren..i sure kana again..haiz..sian ar...

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: