Monday, June 18, 2007

yesterday so angry..but today very happy..hehe..

yesterday nite thanks to my dear angelia..she jus wan to tell me sth in msn..den i throw all my anger to her sia..scold her also sia..but she not angry...she say she understand..cos i not happy ma..so many thing happened on me..some more she tell me de thing also make me a bit angry..haiz.ok la..don say all those unhappy de thing le..hehe...tell u all where i go today ba..hehe...

today gt vinsion, yong jie, ei dun, anna sis, angelia dear n me...actually still gt wee meng, fu wen n kelvin..but all last min nv come...today we went go marine square den went to suntec den went to vivo den sentosa..hehe..fun sia..we thought today we will have no place to go sia..den will be sian..but no lor...is super happy lor...keep lauging sia...den took a lot of photo..but is wif vision..cos he use his camera to take de ma..hehe..i will upload all the photo when he send me...we today went to vivo de Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant to eat...there de food ok la..not bad la..den we like order a lot lor..eat until very full sia...den 6 ppl eat only cos $77.85..1 ppl like $13 like tat nia..ok lor..not bad lei..u all can go try..hehe..tell u all 1 thing...we all so long de fren le hoh..i now den noe ei dun is our clowns in our groups sia..lol..

anyway my com repair ok le..thanks to my bro..hehe..help me refomat my com...hehe..tml need to go work..haiz..sian..nvm...5 more days nia..tml going out again..hehe...ok la..tired le..wan to go sleep le..take care everyone..bye~

will upload the photo again...

[thinking of u]
-yayi-

No comments: