Tuesday, June 26, 2007

i haven straighten my hair le..thanks to someone....hehe...after i straighten is very straight la..but hoh...ugly lei..donno y sia..so went to cut my hair...den go eat dinner also..but my hair still not tat nice lei...i don like my front de hair..i wan to cut short in front..those very very short de...but gt some problem to my hair den i cannot but sia..haiz..stupid hair...have to slove the problem first....now my hair is straight n short...but not very nice in front..haiz...think this fews days i have to clip my hair up le...when is better den can let it down...cant show u all pic..cos i am too ugly le...lol...next time den show u all when i think is ok ba...

haiz..i over spend le lor..some of the thing i wan to buy have to wait till next month when i take money le..haiz...nvm la..wait lor..hehe..

wa...today my head is super pain de lor...think pain for half a day le lor...kns lor...donno y sia..every time like this de lei...i don like ar...i don the pain...is pain until wan to explore de lor..u all will nv noe how pain is tat de lor...haiz...don wan to talk to much le la..i tml still wan to go out sia...i wan to go sleep le...haiz..donno how to go out wif my this type of hair...sianz....

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: