Saturday, June 23, 2007

yeah!!!attachment end le...so happy...lol...but yesterday i dream of me still have to go back office sia...so scary...

yesterday last day of work..bought sth for 2 of our incharge..den also took pic wif them..but the pic not wif me..so cannot show u all..hmm..this attachment i learn a lot of thing la..but i also donno how to say la..lol..maybe i also learn how to slack lor..lol..jk jk..

yesterday after work went to meet my best fren..but my dearest di is not here le..when i sms him wan to tell him later meet wat time den i noe he is not coming..he nv tell me y he is not coming..only tell me tat he have something on.. but when at nite i call him.. he is at home studing lor..he will study de meh??think also noe there is some one else beside him study together la...so disappointed lor...he break my promise..lol..but when i reach home he gt sms me la..i tell him i wan to write his name big in my blog say he break promise lor..he still can joke wif me lei..lol..but i angry also angry a while de la...a while later jiu ok le..lol..don worry la di..i am not angry wif u la..anyway ur name very big here meh??no wa...i keep call u di only...lol..

actually yesterday is a misture of happy,angry n sad day lei..happy cos i meeting my best fren n we chit chat den my tat best fren boon..keep laming..make me laugh...lol..angry is cos of my di la..i have told u all on top le..hmmmm sad....is......

is..cos of something la..i don wan to say..but after understanding the problem ok le la...still have a bit sad la..but wat can i do...haiz..

going to work at 5pm..at orchard n neoprint shop...until 11pm sia..who is free go there find me hoh..i will bored till death de...come find me i can chit chat wif u all..lol...ok la..will post again tonite if i have the time..i wan to go eat mt lunch n prepare to go work le...bye~ take care every one..

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: