Wednesday, June 20, 2007

still cant show u all the pic tat we took on sun when wo go out..cos still cannot get all the pic from my fren...he try to send me on msn le..but cannot lei...donno y sia..haiz...will show u all when i get it...but later show u all some pic tat i took using my hp tat day...now my com is ok le..so now adays busy install progams..also gt go out la..lol...

monday went out wif best fren..go play pool.den eat dinner chit chat a while jiu go home le..need more practise for my pool..very lousy le sia..haiz...

tues actually is meeting lau gong de..but she last min have to work..so cannot meet me..so i meet michelle lor..went to my house there eat..eat until very full sia..den talk a lot also..talk to her..i think of the past sia...we were so happy....but is over le..have to look forward...when we talking abt the past i almost cry sia..but i nv la..anyway talking to her is gd la..den we like talk very long sia..cos there very noisy sia...den after tat mic pei me walk home den she go home le...

today went to queens way wif syaddieq n ru huan to find sth...den we talk a lot den lame a lot sia...syaddieq very ke lian lor...kana shoot by me n ru huan..lol..is fun de lor...but in the end i nv find the thing i wan...den we walk until 8 plus jiu go home le..reach home 9 plus le..super hungry sia...

this week last week of attachment le...yeah....2 more days only...this week very slack sia..nth to do de...den we can play com the whole day den slack also..but have to key in data la...den some time they will have thing to us to do de..but not much la...den hoh..the 3 of them[syaddieq,zee,haidhar] gt psp lor..syaddieq n zee is jus buy nia...den in office they 3 keep taking out n play sia...make me feel like buying also lor....make me so jeslous sia..kns...lol..

fri meeting best fren, sat have to work, sun rest, monday lau gong come my house,tues meeting vincent liew,wed maybe meeting my fren,thurs class chalet,fri working, sat working,sun rest..wa...i am so busy this 2 week...die le die le...

wa liao..actually wan to upload some pic de..but the stupid blog don let me upload lor..sian lei..i try a lot of time le lor...still cannot de...last time i also wan to upload but cannot tat y i nv post now still cannot...stupid blog lor..kns....don wan to upload le.next time den show u all ba..gt a lot a lot of pic i wan to upload n show u all sia...haiz..

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: