Sunday, June 10, 2007

oh...gt ppl complain say y i nv post le wor...so miss me ar..lol..jk jk...

this few days nv go out ma..den not feeling well ma..so nv post..sorry ar...

my rest week over le..next week i will be going out le..so all my fren out there...can call me n ask me out le wor...this 1 week no call no sms lei..so quiet sia..all noe i rest ar..lol..but i still not feeling very gd lei...stomach n head keep giving me problem sia..haiz...

anyway monday meet lau gong n michelle...den tues meeting my best fren..miss they all lei...2 week plus nv see them..lots of thing to say sia...sat meeting angelia dear n anna sis..other days if no one ask me out den i have to pei my mummy le..hehe...

yeah!!!!attachment going to finish le..22th june jiu finish le...den can rest le..opps...cannot ar...still need to work..haiz...bo pain la...need money..lol..

ok la..tat all le...will post if there is anything to tell u all ok..take care every one..a lot of ppl sick le..take care ar...

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: