Wednesday, June 13, 2007

7 more days to end attachment

gd morning!!!yesterday went out wif best fren n reach home at 12am like this so nv post...yesterday went to parklane to play pool...wa...i only around 2 week nv play den very lan le lei...hey..u all train while i nv play izzit...y all became so li hai..lol..win me lei...kns...but is fun la..den went for dinner..but i nv eat...den chit chat a while den go home....donno y...i feel u all like treat me like stranger lei...hey..only 2 week nv see me den donno me le ar..lol..i tell them tat den they say i think too much...izzit i think too much??lol..don care...next week must meet u all again..otherwise later u all forget me liao..lol...

oh..there is sth i wan to say to my fren...a very very SORRY to u all...
sorry..this sat i cannot meet u all le..i have to help my mum work..she ask me to help her...hmm...can change to sun???if not den i have to meet u all next time le...sorry lei...i tell my mum i already tell u all tat we going out le..but she still wan me to work...ask me don go out..so bo pain...sorry guys...

n also another group of fren..i am sorry also...cos on the 23th june i cannot meet u all le..i need to work...at the neoprint shop...but tat one i start work at 5pm..if u all don mind i can meet u all first den i go work..u all ok ma...cos cant ask u all change to sun also ma..tat is yilin de birthday lei..sorry lei..yilin...very very sorry...i wan to meet u all but i cannot don work..cos they need ppl...sorry sorry...hope u all gt read my blog...

haiz...y so many thing clush...sorry lei..very very sorry....after attahment i still have to work..haiz..no rest..tired ar....ok la..i think tat all le ba....will update again tonite if i have thing to tell u guys....take care...bye

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: