Wednesday, June 13, 2007

wa....wat happened to me....here n there keep pain...this fews days is stomach giv me problem..yesterday my leg giv me problem...today is my head...wa....so totally today my stomach, head n leg very pain ar...especially my head...super pain lor..like going to bust like tat sia...pain until cannot take it de lei..i keep hitting my head sia...no wonder now i so stupid..cos every time my head pain den i hit my head..lol...kns lei...den my leg also donno y sia...yesterday like suddenly cramp like tat..den i thought today will be ok..but no lor..today still pain lor..haiz...hope all this pain will gone...don following me..i don like u all...go away..shoo...lol...

this fews days keep thinking of someone n also keep dreaming of him...haiz...but there is a sentence from a show say..."try not to always think of the same thing n the past...try to relax"this is wat i need to learn n do now...hehe...wa...i emo again...STOP!!!!!

ok la..stop here le..need to sleep early le...not feeling very well le...n tml wan to meet my dearest lau gong..so must rest....bye~~

[thinking of him]
-yayi-

No comments: